Wednesday 12 October 2011

AMA - Week 3

I spoke to Phil in my last lecture and mentioned how I was going to do a spaceship similar to a Viper from Battlestar Galactica TV series, but this week I've been thinking how generic that is and how I may lose interest in the project; of which happened in my second year, so I need to think of something I can do and will enjoy.

This left me with a blank slate to start on, luckily only at the end of week 2 and not any further on.

Then this advert came on TV and made me think.


I liked the idea of using animals and making them into a steampunked artistic style. So this means I just have to think of 3 different animals to do, and I believe a tiger, bumblebee and a sort of fish (mixing land, air and water), and if I have time, a fourth one as I will know what I'm doing and do something different, perhaps a small about of animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment